Design Manager – Packaging and Graphics
● Closely collaborate with project managers and product development teams to understand the business requirements and ensure a smooth design process.
● Drive the design of new products and all physical collaterals that are a part of the customer’s journey.
● Apply design thinking research methodologies, build deeper insights about the customer behaviour to deliver thoughtful designs.
● Create functional and innovative designs that address customer needs and helpimprove their experience.
● Understand materials, specifications, structures, and recommend feasible solutions.
● Track project timelines and create an action plan for projects.
● Organize brainstorm sessions and pitch your design decisions to the relevant teams.
● Constantly iterate and improve on designs while ensuring brand consistency.
● Drive big picture thinking, inspire originality and encourage hands-on experimentation.
● Be an advocate for design, and encourage design thinking across various teams.
● 4 – 5 years of experience in Industrial design / Visual communication / Multi-disciplinary design / Innovation
● A portfolio demonstrating application of design methodologies with a focus on innovation / industrial or product design / packaging design
● Previous experience in a startup environment is a plus
● Solid knowledge of core design software (Adobe suite)
● Basic understanding of prototyping methods and product development techniques
● Detail oriented, critical thinker and customer-centered
● Excellent communication skills, self-motivated and a team player
● Up-to-date with the latest trends and best practices in design